Competition Electronics CEI-4700 Pocket Pro II Shot Timer
Competition ElectronicsView more by Competition Electronics
Competition Electronics makes practical devices that are useful for many years to come and adapts them to new technology when it is of value.
- Size fits nicely in your hand with the start button on the side.
- 1.5kHz start buzzer frequency transmits well through hearing protection
- Separate shot sensor and buzzer
- Large buttons for big hands.
- Intuitive menu and navigation
- Turns off automatically after 10 minutes of inactivity or by pressing a button.
- Large clothespin style belt clip fits over your shooting belt.
- Display position is readable from your belt or the bench.
- Powered by one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx. 20 hours of use and easy replacement.
- Review four shots at once, forward or reverse with split times.
- Large, easy to read lighted graphics LCD displays full words and description of functions.
- 2 year warranty
- Made in USA with real service and support
SHOT CAPACITY: 99 shots
PAR TIME LIMIT (stop tone): 199.9 seconds
MAXIMUM TIME (before wraparound): 199.99 seconds
BATTERY TYPE: 9 volt alkaline
BATTERY LIFE: approx. 20 hours
DISPLAY TYPE: ½" X 2" backlit graphics lcd
DIMENSIONS: 3" x 5" x 1 ½"
WEIGHT: 5 ½ ounces
BUZZER OUTPUT: 1,500 Hz